Webinar – New Tools for Heightened Due Diligence in Conflict Zones
November 9, 2022 •
A new webinar is coming!
Join our distinguished panel on New Tools for Heightened Due Diligence in Conflict Zones. The United Nations (UN) Working Group on Business and Human Rights’ 2019 report on conflict recommends that businesses perform heightened due diligence in conflict-affected areas and engage in conflict-sensitive business practices.
The panelists will employ scenarios of conflict-affected operational contexts to help the audience understand how the new tools can help companies and other stakeholders perform conflict analysis and heightened due diligence in conflict-affected areas. Check out the following tools that will be used in this webinar:
- Conflict Analysis Tool for Companies
- Heightened Human Rights Due Diligence for Business in Conflict-Affected Contexts
- Conflict Prevention Tool — Developing Multi-Stakeholder Strategies
- Addressing Security and Human Rights Challenges in Complex Environments
Moderator: Adrienne Gardaz Cuendet, Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights
When: Tuesday, November 22, 8:00 am – 9:00 am EST
- Egbert Wesselink, PAX
- Gerald Pachoud, Pluto Advisory
- Claude Voillat, International Committee of the Red Cross